Monday, August 30, 2010

Nokia 2330 Steampunk price

Nokia 2330 Steampunk


Do you know recognize what it is in the picture? I guess many of you can recognize that it is phone, but what this model is? When I first saw it, it just can not notice that it is a Nokia 2330.

In case you do not remember the specification about the Nokia 2330. here I will mention the features again. It comes with some simply features, like a WAP browser, speakerphone, Bluetooth, a personal organizer, as well as an FM radio, and a VGA camera. It is a simple phone, which do not with many functions.
As a user like I, many of the users he or she like the steampunk aesthetic, they want their phones looked more beautiful after they dressed it up with a lot of decorations. But these are all lots of unnecessary wires and whatnot, and the final product looks even quite uncomfortable. It becomes weder Fisch noch Fleisch.
As for me, I like the buttons, which look wooden and written with a thin Sharpie Pen.

No comments: