Monday, August 30, 2010

Mouse Computer release new PC

Mouse Computer release new PC


There is a new desktop PC available today codenamed the MDV-ADG9150X-WS. As the latest Mouse Computer, it gains the reputation of the most powerful Desktop PC. Why it will have this reputation? I think you will find the answer after I release some main features for you.


As for the specifications, I remind of its CPU system. The MDV-ADG9150X-WS runs with an Intel Core i7-970 processor. i7, from what I know, is the newest processor system. What is more, this new computer also has a huge capacity with a 1TB hard-driver and 12GB memory RAM storage. In terms of the graphics card, it has been powered by a 2GB VRAM of nVidia Quadro 400.

The MDV-ADG9150X-WS supports the operative system which runs Windows 7 Home Premium 65bit. Other features include a Multi DVD Burner recording content at 22 xs.

There is price tag available for nearly $3,500.

You must get some idea about this desktop PC. For me, it is really a nice computer for me to store a lot of films and music for it has a hard-driver of 1TB. While for my brother, its CPU system allows it to play network games well. And what is your idea after getting this PC. Are you going to use it as a storage object or a game computer?

No comments: